Although we remain closed, the team at Russell West Optometry is still here for you and our community. We are learning and finding new ways to “help at safe distance” with every call and email we receive.
We are actively planning and preparing for “the new way” eye care and eye wear will be delivered in the age of COVID 19 at Russell West Optometry. Our number one concern will be everyone’s safety. In the meantime, please see the updates below to our services that continue with our doors closed.
EMERGENCY GLASSES REPAIRS and SAFE PORCH DELIVERY
- we have developed an at distance system for emergency glasses replacement/repair.
- please contact us at (705.324.2612 or [email protected])
- the solution often involves a drop off and pick-up of your glasses.
- This will explained to you in detail when we return your message.
- Please be rest assured that your glasses and everything we have touched that will be delivered back to will be in a fully sterilized state following CDC guidelines and methods.
- PLEASE REACH OUT IF YOU NEED HELP.
- Call us to arrange same day for safe “Curbside” pick-up (705.324.2612 or [email protected])
- This is the fastest solution, and be assured all product surfaces are disinfected prior to pick-up/delivery.
- *New* We also now have an online solution for you to order these products and have them shipped to your door.
- It is simple and easy – You quickly create a secure account that is associated with Russell West Optometry.
- You can then login, select what you need, and have it shipped right to your door. (~5 business days until delivery)
- We will be notified of your order, and keep records in your file.
- Just Click Here to Start