COVID 19 Update
Monday, September 20th, 2021
As the pandemic wears on all of us at Russell West Optometry continue to care greatly about our patients and community. We continue to practice procedures that prioritize keeping you and our team healthy and safe as we deliver eye care services to the Lindsay area.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
We Continue to:
- Follow diligent disinfection protocols and procedures that maintain safe distancing, minimize contact times as efficiently as possible, and keep our environment and surfaces clean and safe.
- Minimize the number of people in the clinic at a time by controlling entry to the clinic with a cell phone/parking lot greeter system. (Just pull in and call the number posted on the sign). •
- Please view the video above for all details of our ongoing safety protocols and procedures.
Previously Booked Eye Care Appointments:
- We will still be open and seeing all patients booked for eye appointments.
- Please respond promptly to appointment reminders.
- All optical services remain by appointment only.
- You can book this by phone, email or yourself through the website.
- Some optical services can also be delivered curbside – please contact us for details.
- We are here for you. Please reach out. Space and time is at a premium but we will do our best to take care of you, or direct you to a spot that can take care of you.